1. Drink water instead of soft drinks.
2. Drink filtered tap water instead of drinking from water bottles.
3. Use a BPA-free container or glass container to carry your water.
4. Use your bike instead of your car to run errands.
5. Recycle your plastics, paper, cardboard and aluminum.
6. Print documents on both sides of paper.
7. Use old blank pieces of paper to take notes and write messages.
8. Bring and use your own coffee mug at the coffee shop.
9. Avoid plastic bags: use tote or canvas bags when shopping.
10. Eat some locally-grown organic vegetables instead of the ones from the grocery store.