Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Au Naturel

I received the last of my holiday gifts a few days ago and I was super happy to find some natural beauty and home products! One of my friends got me some lotion, soy candles, lip balm and organic mint chocolate from a local store called Au Natural. She also gave me the store's business card so I could look up more info about them.

So I checked them out...although not all of their stuff is completely natural, they have a fair amount of products to choose from that are more "healthy" and natural. All of their products are handmade by local crafters and they are located in a cute little part of West Asheville. My favorite things, by far, are the soy candles. They come in tons and tons of different scents and they are huge! Awesome, right?!

~Am~

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin