Saturday, July 5, 2008

Floridiot Trip

Hey everyone, Am here. And I'm reporting from Savannah, Georgia. I've been in Florida this past week with a couple of friends of mine and we've been sightseeing/relaxing like some mad women. The one, and only, bad part of this trip has been the extreme lack of internet access. And now, finally, for the second time on this trip, I am able to gain some internet access. And instead of catching up on the work that I'm scarily behind on, I am writing a post on here. :)

There have been a couple of interesting finds while in Florida. And really they were found in some of the most surprising places. Now that I've whetted your appetites, I'll let you linger on those thoughts while I let you know about one of the things I'm most proud of doing on this trip...

(I took a picture of my own, but it wouldn't load.)

This would be using my "not a paper cup" coffee cup. I got this cup after many months of guilt to being addicted to coffee and having that coffee being sadly served in non-recycle coffee cups. Coffee cups are not recycle and neither are their lids. This makes a recycle- and coffee-addict very sad. And I fortunately remembered to bring it on the trip! The cup is made of porcelain and and the lid is made of silicone. It's also very heavy-duty. Being the clutz I am, I am relieved to have this kind of cup. Perfect! So kids, the next time you're itching for a coffee fix grab your "not a paper cup" coffee cup and grab that organic coffee!
~Am~

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin