Thursday, March 5, 2009

Burt's Bees expands to clothes!

Burt's Bees is one of those companies that many of us "greenies" already know. They make tons of awesome healthy beauty products (they are also made in North Carolina - representin' ;)).

But now our beloved Burt is moving on to kids' clothing. And so far, [s]he is doing one darn good job. Here's a little sampling...
So super-cute right? I love how the bee theme continues on to tot's clothing. So if you've got a little green one, or if you just love to drool over your future little one's future wardrobe (guilty!), then head over to Happy Green Bee clothing.

~Am~

6 comments:

Small Footprints said...

Fabulous! Thanks for the tip! Wow ... I didn't know that Burt was a North Carolinian. yeah!

I'm sold on Burt's Bees products. Recently I was sick and as is the case whenever I have a fever ... I broke out with fever blisters on my mouth. Usually it takes two weeks with some stinky stuff to heal them. This time, though, I decided to apply Burt's lip balm. Within two days I was seeing pretty dramatic improvement. I'm totally a "groupie". :)

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

A Roller Girl said...

Yes, indeed - from the Durham area, actually. That's awesome. I've been trying out some Burt's products, too & they've amazed me - they've really helped clear my acne. Love it! :)
~Am~

Lifestyle Inspiration said...

thanks for the tip, its look cute...
Lifestyle Inspiration

1st said...

This seems to be a great site for purchasing stuff for kids like baby whole sale clothing with fine quality - available with all top brands Barbie, Ben 10, Disney, Peppa Pig, etc.and i would surely like to try their service...i had been relying on http://www.1stkidswholesale.co.uk earlier and they too offered good stuff.

Maria said...

Nice post

Maria said...

I suggest dress pant for your style mensusa.com is the top seller you can check it their.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin