Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Testing my Green Thumb


I am very excited because I have just planted for the very first time, little lavender seedlings, chives, parsley, and sweet basil. I am new at this, and also super impatient & excited to see the first hints of a live plant growing in my apt. (-I will be devastated if they never grow :(
I will be making cute little labels for each pot, and probably be naming them (I know...strange). Our little money tree is Edward, he is strong and healthy despite his recent battle with plant cancer (rotting trunk)... I think we were overfeeding him.

If this works out, I am hoping to start a mini garden on my very wee patio.

The am also very excited about the cute natural fiber pots I stumbled upon. The brand is called Ecomaxx and these cute and colorful little pots are made from natural plant fiber materials (bamboo fiber, rice straw, wheat straw, and corn stalk) meaning they are 100% biodegradable.
They were also 0.99$...and cheap is always a plus.
Lucie= excited
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin