Thursday, March 12, 2009

Did I ever tell you about...?

...the fabulous purse and cards I received for my birthday from Lu and La Martha Stewart de France?

Miss Lu made me a quirky card & it came with a chai tea wrapped in sparkly packaging.


Mrs. Martha made a gorgeous purse. Not a tote bag this time, a real, fancy, purtty purse. And a card, of course.

The three of us have been sending cards to one another lately. And I have to admit, my cards are the least creative of them all. Here's a valentine's card from Lu and her beau to me and my beau:


Cute, right? And they were handmade!
~Am~

1 comments:

Lu. Lu. said...

Am,
Mitchell and I have received some wonderful mail yesterday:) your card(s) made us very happy and we hope to see you very soon. Hopefully for my mom's birthday!

P.S. I apologize for the lack of posts on my part

bisous!
-Lu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin