Friday, June 6, 2008

Thrifty Finds (Lu's)

I've always loved the quote "One man gathers what another man spills" or "one man's trash is another man's treasure". I find these words to be very true, and thus I spend much time wandering the many thrift stores in my area.

I love thrift stores because:
1. You SAVE money
2. It is going to be re-used if I buy it
3. The money usually goes to charity
4. It is like a treasure hunt (and when I find that amazing item/clothing/piece of furniture...oh man...I am a glowing woman.

Thus, in this new and about to be wonderful blog. Am & I will be doing a series of entries titled " Thrifty Finds of the Week" -on the magnificent world of thrift stores including our treasures to be found and a comparison of the treasure (money) we could have lost buying similar items.

Looking for these amazing stores in your area?
just click here - Thrift Store Directory

-Lu

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin